Your privacy and security is of paramount importance to us, and we understand how important it is for you. This policy, together with our terms and conditions, is designed to be as clear as possible about how we collect, store and process the data we collect from you when you visit our website, or at any other time you provide us with your personal data. By using our website you are accepting and consenting to the practices set out in this policy.
All customer information provided to us either by using our website or contacting us via other means is collected and stored lawfully and in accordance with the relevant data protection acts.
Unless clearly stated in this policy, we will not disclose, share, lease or sell your personal information to any third party unrelated to us without your prior permission, other than as required by law.
What information we collect:
When you visit and use our website, when you register on our website, buy products or services from our website or contact and make purchases from us by other means, we will collect the following information from you:
- Personal information including your name, address details, company details, email address and telephone number(s).
- Payment / credit card details for processing payments. If purchasing online your payments are processed on SagePay’s secure servers and we cannot view any sensitive card information (we are able to credit or debit your account through the SagePay server so that we can manage your order). If you pay over the phone then your card details will be destroyed as soon as the payment is processed. We do not store or share any debit or credit card information.
What we do with the information that we collect:
We use the information that we gather from you in the following ways:
- Processing your order.
- For registration purposes if you open an account.
- Internal accounting and record keeping.
- To improve our products, services and our website performance.
- To contact our customers to review our customer care procedures.
- We may send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think, you may find interesting, using the e-mail address provided by you. You have the right to opt out of any such communication from us.
- We will not share your personal information with outside parties unless where necessary to complete your order (including our courier and delivery partners and secure payment provider, SagePay).
- Data collected by cookies on our site for marketing and data-analysis purposes – see the “Cookies” section below for further information.
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. Some of these cookies will enable you to transact on the website whilst other cookies enable us to provide you with an improved, personalised web experience.
By using our website, you consent to the use of these cookies.
- Essential cookies – these are used to make our website function properly and allow you to navigate aground the website properly. Essential cookies remember what products are in your shopping cart, allow you to checkout and purchase the products in your shopping cart andrecognise that you have signed into a secure part of the site such as the checkout (meaning that you do not have to sign in again each time).
- Performance cookies – these collect anonymous information on the pages that you have visited to help us improve user experience. Performance cookies help us understand how people use our website, let us know the most popular pages on our website and inform us of any error message that customers may find on the site. These cookies do not collect any personal information that identifies a specific visitor, all of the data that is collected is combined and therefore completely anonymous.
- Helpful cookies – these remember choices you have made to help improve your experience of our website. Helpful cookies allow our site to remember choices you make (such as user name, language or the region you are from). Helpful cookies may also be used by more dynamic features on our website such as videos, live chat or other interactive areas.
- Marketing cookies – used to record how you use our website so that we can improve user experience and measure how customers come to our website to help us improve our marketing. As with other cookies we use, these are completely anonymous and do not pass on any personal information. We use marketing partners to help us improve our website and review our marketing campaigns – this includes Google Analytics for on-site and marketing performance and AddThis for our social media plug-ins.
Are cookies safe?
Yes – cookies are harmless text files. They cannot look into your computer and they do not store any personal information or other material on your computer. You can read more information about cookies on these websites - www.allaboutcookies.org and Wikipedia.