We are proud of the products and the service that we provide and so we want you to be 100% satisfied with any purchases you make from us. To that end, we offer a friendly, professional and hassle free returns policy. We don't believe in re-stocking fees and will always look to help you where we can. Please select the appropriate option from the links below:
We know that buying a bathroom can be a bit daunting, that's why we offer an industry leading 30 day cancellation period which commences the day you receive your order (not when you place the order).
Whereas most showrooms and many other online retailers will look to charge you a "re-stocking fee" for returning an item, we are so confident in our products and service that we have a 100% refund policy, all we ask is that the goods are as they were supplied to you – unfitted and packaged as new.
Should you need to return something to us then please contact us detailing the items that you would like to return. We will then send you a Returns Note via email which you can print out and include with the item(s). Please then send the items back to us using a suitable method of transportation for the items you wish to return (we recommend that you take out carrier insurance where possible in case your returned items are damaged or go missing during transportation). Returned products should be sent to the following address:
Park Street Bathrooms
Unit A3 Sampson Business Park,
Please return any unwanted items to us within the 30 day returns window as described above.
Please note that the cost of returning any products to us will be your responsibility and so will save both you and us time and money if we try to make sure the products are right for you in the first instance – if you have any questions on the products before you order then please let us know, we will be more than happy to help.
When returning products you wish to cancel please observe the following requirements:
- Special order items cannot be returned to us for a refund. This includes all items which are made to order including non-stock furniture, baths fitted with a whirlpool system, shower enclosures with EasyClean, Anti-Plaque or other specialist finishes, sanitaryware with specialist glazes (including Wondergliss and Ceramicplus), sanitaryware and baths which have non-stock tap hole options and any brassware which has had a special finish applied to order.
- The cancelled product(s) must be as new, not fitted or used and complete in its original packaging with all fittings, fixings, accessories and any promotional free gifts received with the item included.
- Please do not damage the product packaging in any way. This includes ripping boxes, bags, protective plastic wrapping and writing on or sticking labels on the packaging.
- Shower screens should not be unpacked until you are 100% sure they are the right size and style, please double check your measurements before opening the shower enclosure packaging.
- Please send items back to us in suitable packaging such as protective jiffy envelopes or sturdy boxes to ensure they are not damaged during transportation.
- Please send products back via a means appropriate to the product type - for instance we do not recommend that fragile items are returned via general post as they are likely to be damaged.
- If returned products are received damaged then we will not be able to process a refund. If the packaging is damaged then we may not be able to process a refund or may have to impose a manufacturer's re-packaging fee if available.
- Please include the Returns Note we send you. Failure to do so can hold up the process as we may not be able to identify returned items otherwise.
Once your returned items have been received and inspected then we will process a refund to the original method of payment. We aim to process returns as quickly as possible, but please allow up to 30 days for your return to be processed and refunded. You will receive an email with a credit note to confirm the refund has been processed.
We take every precaution to ensure that your order arrives with you in perfect condition, our warehouse will pack your order suitably and we have chosen our delivery partners based on their high standards. However, should you suspect that your order has been damaged during transportation then please either note it on the delivery note or reject the delivery entirely. Please also let us know so that we can organise a replacement for you as soon as is possible. Once you have received your order please carefully unpack it and check the items to ensure that everything is as it should be. All claims for damaged goods must be made within 5 working days of delivery, we cannot accept claims for damaged goods after this period.
We have chosen to work with the manufacturers that we use to minimise the risk of faults but unfortunately they can still occur. If you suspect that your product has developed a fault, then please contact us and we will advise on the steps to take. It might be that we put you in direct contact with the manufacturer so that their technical department can help diagnose and fix the fault - we have found that many faults can be fixed from speaking to technical departments without any spare parts or product replacements being sent out and this is obviously beneficial to everyone involved.
If your product does have a fault and it is within the manufacturer's warranty period then we will assist in any way that we can to provide you with necessary spare parts, a replacement or if a replacement is not available, a refund.