Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions on Park Street Bathrooms. Using our site or placing an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions and the terms listed are subject to change at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted onto the site. Please read them carefully and print a copy for future reference.
- “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “The Company” means Park Street Bathrooms. Park Street Bathrooms is a trading name of CTW (Camberley) Ltd, Unit A2 Sampson Business Park, Bridge Road, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 2QR. Company Registration No.3961530, VAT number GB 384126255.
- “You”, “Your” means the customer or consumer seeking to purchase goods from us.
- “Contract” means any contract accepted by us for the supply of goods to you.
- “Goods” means the products, materials or services that are supplied by us in accordance with these conditions.
2. Pricing & Payment
- All prices on our website include VAT at the standard current rate set by the British Government (unless otherwise specified).
- All prices on our website are in Pounds Sterling (unless otherwise specified).
- Payment is to be made in full upon placement of an order (unless otherwise agreed by us beforehand).
- We work hard to ensure the prices listed are accurate at the time of purchase. However should there be a pricing error either on our website or on a quotation from us then we will not be bound to honour an order made at an incorrect price. In this unlikely scenario we will notify you by writing and offer to amend your order to the right price or cancel it for a full refund.
- Where Park Street Bathrooms runs any additional offers or voucher promotions, these may only be used singularly and not in conjunction with other offers unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to withdraw an offer (whether promotional discount or a reduced price at any time).
- Our “Price Match” offer is at our discretion and we reserve the right to not match prices for promotional products, products sold from outside of the UK or from unofficial retailers and auction websites. Our price match offer will include any additional delivery charges applied by the other retailer.
- We understand that online security is of paramount importance to our customers, and to ourselves. To that end we use industry leading partners to ensure the highest level of security. For more information on security please see our Payments & Security page.
- Online payments are processed by SagePay ensuring that you payment details are encrypted to the highest standards available.
- Your personal information is secured by GeoTrust. GeoTrust SSL certificates offer up to 256 bit encryption thereby offering the highest level of encryption and security possible. This means you can rest assured that communications between your browser and this site's web servers are private and secure.
- As an online retailer we take fraud very seriously. At the advice of our payment partner SagePay we may contact you to ask for further information after a payment has been made so that we can ensure a high level of fraud prevention. Should you be contacted, we will never ask you to disclose any information that would be unsafe for you to share with us.
- If you process an order over the phone with us, your payment details will be destroyed after they have been processed.
- By using SagePay’s secure server we are able to charge to and refund to cards that you have used with us – but we cannot view any delicate information other than the last four digits of your card.
- We can only refund to your original method of payment. If your credit card has expired then your bank will transfer the credit to your new card.
- For full information on deliveries and returns, including details and charges, please see our Delivery Information page.
- Lead times and product availably given either on our website or by other means of communication are indicative only and not a guaranteed delivery time frame. Dates provided are estimated by our suppliers and are subject to change.
- We recommend against booking any installers or commencing any installation work until you have received your full order and have thoroughly inspected it to ensure you are happy with everything. In no event will Park Street Bathrooms be liable for any costs or charges from 3rd parties incurred as a result of the delivery date.
- Unless otherwise agreed we will wait and dispatch your order as a complete order (when the last item on your order is available to us. We may arrange a split delivery for you if you ask us to, but there may be a charge to do so.
- Large item orders are sent out to you on a pallet. We will arrange a specific delivery date with you before dispatch as someone must be present to sign for the goods. You will be sent an email to arrange delivery and you will reply to the email to confirm your required delivery date in writing.
- If there is no one to sign for the goods on the agreed delivery date, or if you fail to provide us with important delivery information, you will be liable to pay any further delivery charges that are incurred. We reserve the right to charge any re-delivery fees to your original method of payment.
- For large orders, please ensure that someone is available to help the driver move your goods from the delivery vehicle to your premises. Pallets are delivered by a single driver with a pump truck and they are not insured or obliged to assist in carrying goods inside of your property. The delivery driver is only responsible for delivering your order to your driveway, pathway or kerbside (if there is restricted access to your driveway). Unless otherwise arranged, the pallet that the goods are delivered on will be left with you and it is your responsibility to dispose of this, not the delivery drivers.
- When your order arrives at your address you will be given the opportunity to check and sign for the goods. During the delivery, we recommend that carry out a visual inspection of the order for any obvious signs of damage and to check that all of the products you have ordered are being delivered. You will not be expected to inspect every product thoroughly before signing for the delivery. In the unlikely event that goods have been damaged during transit, please return the damaged goods with the driver and take receipt of the goods that are ok. Should you suspect products are damaged then please mark this clearly on the driver’s delivery paperwork and if you are unsure then please mark the delivery note as “unchecked”.
- When you have taken delivery of your order, thoroughly inspect you order to check the goods are as expected. Any claims for damaged or missing items must be made to us within 5 working days of delivery. If an item is found to be damaged or missing and is reported within the 5 working day period, we will arrange for a replacement or refund.
- If you are collecting goods from us, it is your responsibility to ensure they are transported safely and not damaged.
- You have the right to cancel your order either before it has been dispatched or up to 30 days after the date of delivery.
- If you wish to cancel an item prior to dispatch please contact us either in writing by email or by calling us.
- If you wish to cancel an item that has already been delivered then please contact us and we will issue you with a goods return form and provide instructions of how to return the goods to us.
- Goods must be returned to us unused, in their original packaging and 100% re-saleable. If goods are returned damaged, without their packaging or in damaged packaging then we will not be able to refund you for them.
- We are not responsible for the cost of returning goods to us nor can we arrange this for you. You will need to arrange for the shipping yourself and ensure their safe return.
- All refunds will be made to your original method of payment and will be processed within 30 days of receipt of your return.
- We cannot accept cancellations for Special Order goods. Products that are classed as being Special Order include – all made to order products (including made to order furniture and ceramics from Duravit, Keuco, Schneider & Villeroy & Boch), products in made to order finishes such as Star White and Ceramicplus from Villeroy & Boch and Wondergliss from Duravit, bespoke shower enclosures and trays from Matki and The ShowerLab, products that are not featured on our website and all other non-stock products.
- For full details on returns, please see our Returns page.
- All products featured on our website will come with a manufacturer’s warranty of at least 12 months. However most will come with extended warranties which will be indicated on the product details page. If you are unsure as to the specifics of a warranty then please contact us or the manufacturer for clarification.
- Warranty does not apply to any defect in goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or a third party, goods being used in a way other than recommended by the manufacturer, failure to follow manufacturer instructions or any alteration or repair carried out with the supplier’s approval.
- Should a product develop a fault while under warranty then please contact us and we will contact the manufacturer or relevant supplier on your behalf to initiate the warranty procedure.
- Provided the fault on the goods meets the requirements of the manufacturer’s warranty, we will arrange for a replacement product (or a specific part) or, at our discretion, refund the price of the product or a proportionate part of it – we shall have no further liability to you.
7. Extent Of Liability:
- We make every effort to ensure that the product descriptions and images used on our website are accurate; however they do not form part of the contract between ourselves and you. We recommend that you carry out research on the products you are purchasing to make sure they are as you expect them to be and are suitable for your requirements.
- All pictures on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Product design may be updated by manufacturers from time-to-time and the colour of goods may vary based on limitations of computer software and monitors.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage which is suffered as a result of breach of contract by us.
- Park Street Bathrooms will not be held responsible for any charges for an installer in any instance.
- Park Street Bathrooms will be entitled to cancel the contract without any liability to the customer should the customer make any voluntary arrangements with its creditors or becomes bankrupt, goes into provisional or full liquidation or any administration orders have been made against them. In the event that items are delivered without payment being received, the price shall become immediately due and payable, regardless of any previous arrangements to the contrary.
- Park Street Bathrooms reserves the right to refuse to process, accept or handle an order from any customer for any reason at any given time. In such an event we will aim to contact you with an explanation as to why we have reached this decision.
- The Contract and these conditions of sale shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
- www.parkstreetbathrooms.com may contain links to other sites on the internet which are owned and operated by third parties. Park Street Bathrooms will not be held responsible for the content of these sites nor any transactions including the exchange of personal information, confidential data, cookies or purchases between yourself and any external websites.
9. Data Protection & GDPR:
- For the purpose of the better performance of this contract and indeed for any future work that may be necessary the company will store on its database the customers minimal necessary personal details but that these will not be disclosed to any third party whatsoever save where applicable to external delivery and marketing companies that we work with for order fulfilment and to improve our customers’ shopping experience.
- Such minimum data will be retained by the company for as long as it deems necessary to discharge any contractual obligations including warranty issues. The customer acknowledges his/her statutory right to demand that their entries on the database be erased and to demand proof that that has been done. When the company of its own initiative erases the customer’s details from the company’s database the company shall duly notify the customer in writing.
- In all respects the company warrants to strictly comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 and all subsequent data protection legislation and regulations which may become relevant to this contract.